Summer Farmers Market
202 E. Ramshorn Street
Outside Nostalgia Bistro, under the awning, every Thursday afternoon through the summer:
* Fresh breads from three bakers: (one grinds her own wheat) cheese green chili, whole wheat, cherry chocolate, nan,
flax, rye, sourdough and more.
* Baked goods of all sorts: home made pies, crisps, Twinkies, cookies, crumbles, pickles and salad dressings.
* Jams and jellies: choke cherry, pear, mincemeat and blueberry rhubarb.
* Plus wonderful apple cider, holiday edibles, treats and lovely woolen crafts.
* Enjoy raw milk from “Heidi the cow” in Pavilion as well as fresh eggs, cream, yogurt, cheese, beef and pork. – All “made and raised locally”.
* Produce from local gardens and greenhouses